IRS - PASSPORT IMAGE DATABASE
The IRS “Passport” contains images of documents and corresponding security features and techniques with detailed descriptions.
- Detailed description of documents, their security features and techniques.
- document pages in white, IR 870 nm, UV 254 and 365 nm spectral ranges;
- security features and techniques such as microprinting, intaglio, watermarks, holograms, etc.
- Glossary with descriptions and illustrations of security features and techniques.
- 4,000+ Document from 181+ countries
- Brief — this version is intended for automatic document verification when operating Regula readers models 70X4, 83X3
- Express — a basic version that provides the user with the information about basic document security features
- Forensic — an expert version for advanced document examination
- Forensic Pro — an expert version for advanced document examination with a special Document Builder application used for adding images of new documents and their security features to the IRS
- Possibility to select the amount of information provided
- gif-animation of holograms and OVI-elements available in Forensic/Forensic Pro versions
- Easy to search
- description and comments to existing documents
- images and description of new documents using Document Builder application in Forensic Pro version
- Integration with Regula Forensic Studio software for image processing, comparing examined objects with reference images of document pages
- any other language at customer’s request
- Automatic update (requires Internet connection)
- Distant training for systems operation
- User-friendly interface
- Forensic services
- Border control and immigration services
- Customs authorities
- Aviation security services
- Car rental and leasing companies
- Visa support agencies, consulates, notaries
- Insurance companies
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
For further information and access to a demo account please contact our sales team on: + 44 (0) 1865 591 811
Posted in Document ID Databases