IRS - BANKNOTE DATABASE
The IRS “Currency” contains images of documents and corresponding security features and techniques with detailed descriptions.
Detailed information about banknotes, description of their security features and techniques.
- banknotes in white, IR 400–530, 870 and >940 nm, UV 254 and 365 nm spectrum ranges
- magnetic ink patterns
- security features and techniques such as micro-printing, intaglio, watermarks, holograms, etc.
- Detailed glossary with descriptions and illustrations of security features and techniques
- 164 currencies arranged by country and production series
- 2613 banknotes
- Express — a basic version that provides the user with the information about basic banknote security features.
- Forensic — an extended version for advanced banknote examination.
- Forensic Pro —an expert version for advanced banknote examination with a special Document Builder application used for adding images and description of new banknotes and their security features and techniques to the IRS.
- Possibility to select the amount of information provided
- High resolution images of banknotes, security features and techniques
- gif-animation of holograms and OVI-elements available in Forensic/Forensic Pro versions
- Easy to search
- description and comments to existing banknotes;
- images and description of new banknotes using the Document Builder application in Forensic Pro version;
Integration with Regula Forensic Studio software for image processing, comparing examined objects with reference images of banknotes and security elements;
- any other language at customer’s request
- Automatic update (requires Internet connection)
- Distant training for systems operation
- User-friendly interface
- Financial institutions
- Law-enforcement agencies
- Forensic laboratories
- Other agencies and organizations authorized to check documents
- Information reference system installation
For further information and access to a demo account please contact our sales team on: + 44 (0) 1865 591 811
Posted in Document ID Databases